CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Figuring this Blog thing out!

It has been over 2 months since I created this blog and I haven't touched it since its initial creation. So I am trying to catch up...besides the fact I don't know what I am doing!

A lot has happened in the past 2 months. Talyn turned 1! I can't believe he is a year old. Time sure does fly! He had his first birthday cake and really enjoyed it!












We visited a local pumkin patch and Talyn had a blast picking out pumkins with his buddy Logan.


Halloween has also come and gone. Talyn had a good time trick-or-treating visiting the grandparents homes and a few friends. He was dressed up as a ferocious lion! We entered him in a Halloween costume contest at 971zht. You can vote for him at http://www.971zht.com/pages/halloween/cuties/ He is #28. Voting starts on Nov. 6th.



















One last thing to catch up on... we went 4 wheeling a couple of weeks ago. We stayed on Greg's property in Loa (by Richfield). We pulled our 5th wheel and my mom and Greg pulled the 4 wheelers. We went on a trail to Donkey Lake. Talyn rode in the baby bjorn strapped to dad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you joined the blogging world...Cutest lil boy ever!...I am biased :)

{Brittany} said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I found your link on Lindsay's. Now maybe we can keep in touch better!! Cute pics.

Rachel said...

Hey! Welcome.. you may not know this but I am a seriously addicted to blogging. My family is, for the most part, out of state so I started as a way to communicate the mundane details of our lives with all of them. Anyway, it has totally snowballed and I may have to start a 12 step program. Hopefully you won't suffer the same fate. Cute blog. I found you at Lindsay's. I entered JJ in the same contest so my vote has been cast.. good luck to you though!

Rachel said...

longest comment ever. sorry.

Anonymous said...

TAG your it! 6 facts about you most people don't know...Check out my list for details.

Courtney ♥ said...

I love Talyn's costume and I can't believe he didn't even place. You'll have to send me some of those pictures at the pumpkin patch, and lake powell. I'll send you some of the other boating trips and Thriller.