CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Cookie Cutters

We took Talyn in for his second haircut about a week ago. The place we go to is called Cookie Cutters. It is great. All the chairs are different kinds of cars. They have screens in front of each chair that plays a movie if you would like. There are many things to keep the kids distracted from the person cutting their hair. This time we went for a shorter, more spiked look rather than the shag he has always had. I can't believe how much older it makes him look.















Talyn, grandma & I all went to the Festival of Trees last Wed. It is a tradition my mom & I have been doing since I can remember. It was so much fun to be able to take Talyn this year. He had a great time looking at all the trees. He just pointed and said "ooh ooh" the entire time.

Check out the new dew!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE pics of TALYN...I love the haircute and that lil boy!