CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Talyn's 16 Month Photos

On February 1st we took Talyn to Kiddie Kandids for the first time to get his 16 month photos done. Yes, I am a slacker and haven't had his pictures done since he was 8 months old. Good thing I have a personal camera that I have been taking pictures with. Just so you know Talyn is not posed in any of the pictures. They shot the picture of him on the later as he was climbing up it. The picture of him on the chair in the brown...he climbed on the chair and sat down that way.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Talyn is so cute...I love the pictures. I wish that we had a kiddie kandid down here to get pictures done of my kids! Have fun in the snow.
love the wrights

{Brittany} said...

Those pictures are darling! I'm happy to see some new posts on your blog. I was starting to think that you gave up on it.