CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt!

Courtney and I decided to take Logan & Talyn to the city Easter egg hunt...little did we know that even though we showed up 5 minutes early, the egg hunt was over and everyone was leaving. We were so disappointed. Fortunately, Talyn isn't quite old enough to understand the whole Easter egg hunt thing. We made the best of the situation and let them go through the Fire truck and Ambulance they had set up there. Then I took Talyn to a park to play on the swing.

8 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun....He is so cute.

Send in the Clown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Send in the Clown said...

That is great babies and stuff. I could sense even after I answered your question last night there was still some people that did not believe. Go here and see for your-self that they are married in the comic. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/earthscottjeanearly.htm

The X-men movies are really very close to the comic books. So you have to know about the comics to really understand how accurate the movies truly are. All this nerd has to say is that X-men are awesome and if I had a mutant power I would be able to move so fast that I could pull awesome pranks and not get caught.

I had to delete that last one because it went stupid when I posted it.

Send in the Clown said...

It went to stupid again here is the link:
http://www.marvunapp.com/
Appendix4/
earthscottjeanearly.htm

Anonymous said...

LOVE that pic of Talyn laughing on the swing....He is so cute!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hey - this is a really old post, so I'm wanting more pictures, OK? Hope you guys are doing good. Your little boy is so adorable! Heidi Hamilton

Kelly said...

Love your blog, update it! Talyn is so cute! We also now have a blog, please visit us at www.cedarcityspringers.blogspot.comCan't wait to go boating in a few!

Tay and Teigan said...

Are we going to be hanging out next weekend? I hope so! Talyn is getting so big! When are ya'll heading down?