CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

It Happened Again!!

Most of you know back in November Talyn fell & hit his tooth knocking it back up into his gums. Fortunately, the tooth came back down on its own and is fine. Well, on Tuesday Talyn was playing on a playground. He fell and hit his face. When I got to him, blood was pouring from his mouth and nose. We rushed him to his pediatric dentist. Unfortunately, they had to pull his tooth. So now he will be toothless until his permanent tooth comes in! How do you knock 2 teeth out in less than a year!!


7 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

The poor kid! He is so cute though!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Poor guy! Poor mom! I would have been freaking out. I can't believe this has happened twice. Is this what I have to look forward with with boys? Much rougher am I sure!

Annie said...

He looks like Dave Letterman. I love it!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Ouch! Those pictures made me cringe. Maybe because I knocked my 2 front teeth out and it brought back bad memories. I'm glad he's so young & the permanent ones will eventually come in. Cute kid, though, no matter how many teeth he has.

Kristen said...

Oh that is so sad! Good thing he will never know - or care to know the differance! Kids are so resilient!

Kelly said...

Poor guy! It is so sad when they get hurt. He is so cute even if he is toofless!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Ow, ow, ow! I'm glad you warned me by telling me this story in Relief society yesterday! Poor little Talyn.