CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

MEMORIES


I got this from my friends blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

How Fun! I have so many fun memories with you guys. Our first original Lake Powell trip was the best.

Amber Burt said...

I have a lot of funny memories. Some that come to mind are sitting in your bedroom with your cool phone prank calling people-we thought we were so funny! I wish I could remember what we would say to people when we would answer.
I also remember finding that cat at the elementary school and we took cat food to it. I think we thought it would stick around to be ours forever. Good times!!!

Heidi Hamilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Hamilton said...

1. Remembering how you were the total "popular girl" in elementary.

2. Carpooling to gymnastics.

3. Going to USU Cheer camp. You had to pee SOOOO bad and we were all laughing at you and we kept going over all these railroad tracks and stuff and you were just dying.

Brandt & Kriste said...

Rachelle,
I am so glad you found me and yes of course I will send you an invite. I have been loving going down memory lane with all of these memorie blogs. My fondest memorie of us is definately the Paula Abdul dance that we made up in elementary school. Whenever I hear that song I can't help but laugh. Your blog is darling. You have a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Paula Abdul dance I have got to see that! HA! I rememeber you looking out for me as a Freshman from a certain Senior at a party! You were looking out for me way before you became my sister! Funny!