CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

July 24th Weekend

Our 24th of July weekend was jam packed of things to do. On the 24th we took the boat to Deer Creek Reservoir. Cody, Angie, & Kyan joined us. We also met our friend Rocky up there. We enjoyed relaxing on the lake, wakeboarding, & tubing.

Friday we went to the Bee's game and our friends Cody & Angie joined us again. Cody & Ang were trying to get in as many activities as they could before baby number 2 came...baby Kruz came on Sunday! We all had such a good time. The Bee's won 14-3 and the fireworks after the game were great.

One last thing...on Saturday I took Talyn to Gardner Village for his second favorite thing "horsey's"!! I am not sure which he likes more "horsey's" or basball. He is constantly asking to play ball or to go see the "horsey's".

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I miss all of your cute little buns and I'm so sad that I can't come tonight! Your little Talyn is soooo cute! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun over the holiday weekend. Is that Rocky Sandstrom?! It looks like him... I love that kid! How's he doing? You'll have to tell him "hello" for me if you keep in touch with him! Anyway, I'm grateful for blogging because at least I kinda get to stay updated on things!