CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Talyn!!

Talyn turned 2 on October 2nd. He is obsessed with "Horsee's" so we decided to rent a couple of ponies for his birthday. We had a barnyard theme party and invited several of his little buddies. The kids had such a blast taking turns riding the ponies, swinging at the Horse PiƱata, eating pizza, and enjoying giant cupcakes. I can't believe he is 2 years old already, it is amazing how quickly time goes by. The best part of the party for me was seeing the pure joy and excitement on Talyn's face...there is nothing better than that!

6 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

How cute! Congrats on surviving 2 years (I think the parents deserve gifts, too :)
He is such a cute kid.

Kelly said...

I can't believe he is two already! What a fun party! Happy birthday little buddy!

Unknown said...

HAppy birthday to you & Talyn! 30 must be the new 20 because I'm 24 and most people mistake me for about 10 years younger... I think it's gotta be about the same for you too! Talyn is so cute, sorry about his tooth!

Anonymous said...

He was so cute at the party you couldn't peel him off that horse! Love the pics.

Rachel said...

That is so cute!! what a fun party idea. I can't believe how fast the time is going too..

Andi said...

A little late, but happy birthday talyn