CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

JAZZ, JAZZ, JAZZ


I can't believe it is basketball season already. We are so excited for this year. A couple of years ago we decided to purchase season tickets. Of course the games wouldn't be the same without our best pals Paul & Courtney, so they purchased tickets next to us. Each year during the pre-season we venture and take the kids. I thought they actually did really good at the first game but I think we will leave bringing the kids to the pre-season and leave the rest of the season to just the parents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that pic of TALYN???? I love his sticky up hair in this one..Glad we have also benefited from your purchase of season tickets!

Brandt & Kriste said...

How fun! GO JAZZ!

Kristine Watterson said...

I cant believe you guys gave up on sweet nick names like "fifty pounder" and "inbred" Im truely dissapointed. Miss you both. Rob W