CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gator Wash

It is official, Gator Wash is NOW OPEN!! This has been a long time coming and we are so excited that it is finally open and operating. For those of you who are not familiar with Gator Wash let me enlighten you. Gator Wash is an express tunnel car wash. You simply drive your car onto a track, stay seated, and the track guides you through. Another great feature is we offer FREE VACUUMS. We would love for anyone to stop in, check it out, get a wash, and please pass the word!
Gator Wash is located in West Jordan, UT; 1377 W. 7800 S.




7 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! We will definately pay a visit when we are up!

Anonymous said...

SO exciting! LETS HOPE PEOPLE COME!

Kristen said...

Oh I'm totally heading over there today! I've been watching the progress for the past few months, since I live right by it! I was so excited when I saw the "free vacuum" sign go up! I'm sure there will be a line to use it, but I'll happily wait! Congrats to you guys! I'm sure it will do soooo well!

Courtney ♥ said...

The carwash works so well my car sparkles!!! I copied your blog to mine the more advertisement the better. Love ya. I am back in the blogging world-thanks to you-my blog looks like a Bruse shrine:)

Tay and Teigan said...

Awesome! Wish we were there to try it out. It looks so nice!

SeƱora Daiana said...

WE LOVE YOUR CAR WASH..... It's the best car wash ever.

Jill Bowcutt said...

I've been working on getting my car nice and dirty just so I can pay Gator wash a visit. I can't wait!