CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bow Hunt 2008

This year for the Bow Hunt we were invited to join the Springer, Osterander, Posh group. The area we camped in was beautiful. We had such a great time camping and riding the 4 wheelers on all the different trails. Fortunately, no one got a deer while we were there...I am all about the camping but not about the killing! Talyn had a blast playing with Andy's boys Hayden & Cole. Maybe next year we can get Kelly to venture out! We had such a great time we can't wait until next year!

4 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

That looked so fun! Man, we are missing ya'll already. I especially loved Talyn in camo . . . what a stud!

Kelly said...

You took some great pictures! Thank you. Do I see another tradition starting? I'm in next year. I just didn't want to take my crawling baby this year.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Looks like fun! And I'm with ya on the deer hunt - I'm always secretly hoping no one will get one. I'd rather just hang out & enjoy being in the mountains.

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough of Tayln in camo! So cute!