CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics, Olympics, Olympics!


Okay, I must say I am quite obsessed with the Olympics. I am completely sleep deprived because I watch them until the early am hours! What is a little sacrifice of sleep when the Olympics only come around every 4 years. For those of you who are not on board the Olympic train currently, I encourage you to do so. There isn't any better reality TV than this. There have been so many amazing moments already and it has only been 4 days. For example the mens gymnastics team taking the bronze medal last night...no one expected them to even come close to medaling. Micheal Phelps race for 8 gold medals, 3 down 5 to go! Can you say relay, relay, relay!! If you missed it, go online and watch the mens 4x100m free relay...amazing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! LOVE the Olympics and I stayed up way too late watching the US boys choke last night on the pommel horse ! I am on East coast time so it was really late and I had to be up really early! MISTAKE! Go Phelps!

Heather said...

I hear ya! I'm addicted too! I should be getting some much needed sleep while the little one sleeps but if the Olympics are on, I just can't break away from them!!

{Brittany} said...

Amen! We are also addicted and also stay up way too late every night. I'm sad that they are almost over!