CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Girls Night Out!

On Friday I got together with a couple of my girlfriends Aubrey & Annie. We all cheered together at UVSC. Aubrey moved back to Utah after being in Texas and Arizona the last few years. We were missing Bridget and Karen who usually join us...and unfortunately, we have lost contact with several of the other girls. It was great to catch up with the girls!
2004: Karen, Bridget, Annie, Aubrey Friday: Me, Annie, Aubrey

2 comments:

Annie said...

See, I told you I was all shiny! Thanks for the fun night. We need to do this more often so as to avoid withdrawal symptoms. Killer blog by the way.

{Brittany} said...

I'm surprised that I was so shocked, but I didn't realize you cheered with Annie & Bridget?! I'm sure I knew that at the time, but probably just forgot. What a small world! You know I went to highschool with them...right?